How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3104
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I need a quote on solicitor fees, incl. vat. I have an ILR

Customer Question

I need a quote on solicitor fees, incl. vat. I have an ILR and want to apply for British citizenship.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: None. no paperwork filled. I reside in England, Surrey. Nationality: Swaziland / Eswatini
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.
Good afternoon
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Solicitor fees varies from firm to but it’s like to be £1000 plus. You can make enquiries for law firms through the law society website. Just answer is just advise.