LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I need a quote on solicitor fees, incl. vat. I have an ILR

Customer Question

I need a quote on solicitor fees, incl. vat. I have an ILR and want to apply for British citizenship.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: None. no paperwork filled. I reside in England, Surrey. Nationality: Swaziland / Eswatini
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.
Good afternoon
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Solicitor fees varies from firm to but it’s like to be £1000 plus. You can make enquiries for law firms through the law society website. Just answer is just advise.