LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

We are sponsoring 2 Ukrainian refugees. We have recently

Customer Question

We are sponsoring 2 Ukrainian refugees. We have recently learned that the male left Ukraine illegally. Please could you advise what we should do?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: We are in the UK and are British by birth. We did this through the Homes for Ukraine scheme with the government although the couple introduced themselves to my husband through a Facebook page. We have sought advice from our local council and the police, but nobody seems to know what to do!!
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: No. The male has a visa.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I can think of. It's not really something that's happened before!! Thank you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 14 days ago.
Good afternoon
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 14 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 14 days ago.

You can report to immigration if you no longer wish to sponsor this male. I will send you details.