Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am on entrepreneur visa and going to apply for ILR

Customer Question

I am on entrepreneur visa and going to apply for ILR accelerated 10 employee some staff duties as similar such as digital marketing ,SEO, article writer ,
Is this issue with home office to be counted as one job even though they are separate departments
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also do I need to enclude my personal bank statements and self assessment when I am going to apply for the ILR or just the company account and employees documents
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.

A very good afternoon to you there, how do you do?

I am SolicitorAll a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry

First of all, thank you for the update. Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this afternoon. Thank you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi and very good afternoon for you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok sound good will Waite for your response many thanks
Thank you for your patience. As long as they are indeed separate roles the home office won’t have an issue about the finer detail of the roles 

Yes you must include your personal income because it is your personal ILR  you are concerned with not necessarily an extension of your business visa. Do not forget the life in the uk test and the English language requirement.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.