Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

Sorry, I made mistake when filling application form for my

Customer Question

Sorry, I made mistake when filling application form for my son as I submitted it as student for TYPE OF VISA / APPLICATION then paid app fee and IHS charge then I submitted again as dependant for him later day. Do you know how I cancel wrong one and refund these fees back? Because Home office keep asking to do biometrics for him even I mentioned about it in my second application form as when they ask as below i put down yes with ref number
Do you currently have an application with the
Home Office for leave to remain for which you have
not yet received a decision?my son already granted visa from second application but first still left as i paid and they asking to have brpCan you help me what should i do please?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 14 days ago.

Further to your question I am an immigration solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Please find enclosed the link to the form you need to complete to cancel the application and obtain the refund.

https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you so much. i saw that do you think i can refund application fee and IHS charge in this case. Can you help me to fill form for cancellation as i might make mistake again

Kindly note that we are only an advisory service and cannot take on any wirk outside this forum.

You will get a refund of the fees and the health Surcharge

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK. THANKS
I am glad that I could assist you today and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sory it says
What happens if I withdraw the application?Withdrawing the application will withdraw only your part of the application. The fee will not be returned.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i should withdraw right?
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 13 days ago.
The fee will be refunded as you have made another application and you do need to withdraw the application
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
but it asks withdraw for link you sent

Yes, you are withdrawing your application to get the refund issued as you have submitted another application

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sorry, i still dont understand what do to
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
link asks me withdraw what should i do?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i see it does not matter it says Withdrawing the application will withdraw only your part of the application. The fee will not be returned in web right?
The fee will be returned as you have submitted another application and if you withdraw before a decision has been made they will refund you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i see. but i already got decision for second one which was correct. just first one what i submitted wrong for visa type still pending and asking to give brp from home office
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 12 days ago.
You will still need to withdraw to obtain a refund
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i see thank you

All the best

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
sorry it is me again. this form what you sent me link. it says
Request for Return of Documents then no more asking UNIQUE APPLICATION NUMBER in this form so, i am wondering how they track it?

I have no idea to be honest