Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

My partner has a south African passport, can he travel to

My partner has a south African passport, can he travel to Tenerife on it
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically is he asking about?
Customer: does he need a visa to travel to Spain
JA: Has he already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: none\

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

Your partner would need to get visa for travelling to Tenerife.

He would not be allowed to travel to Spain on his South African passport.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.