ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I need to get an urgent visa to travel to Nigeria - do you

Customer Question

I need to get an urgent visa to travel to Nigeria - do you know how I can get that?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: a visa for entry to Nigeria for a UK passport holder I am in Istanbul and they won't let me on a flight without one
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no I need one now and urgently - is there a way of doing it?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: mbnothing
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. You unfortunately will require a visa in order to enter or travel through Nigeria as a British citizen.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

There really is no urgent means by which you may sort this out. You would be required to apply for a visa through the Nigerian embassy. you will therefore need to check to see whether you can apply for this visa from Istanbul and how long the application process will take.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.