Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I was refused under 3207(A) won’t that affect my marriage

Customer Question

I was refused under 3207(A) won’t that affect my marriage application ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Have not file any paper work and I live in Nigeria
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: have not and that’s the reason why am here
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing just want to be sure if I can proceed with a marriage application if I was refused under paragraph 3207(A)
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I want to be sure before I start
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.
Good morning, welcome to just answer.

I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Did you understand my point and what did you think about my issue
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Wanted to be sure if spouse visa is cannot be affected by refusal on paragraph 3207(A)

Thank you for your patience. Assuming by marriage application you are not talking about the application to get married but talking about applying for the family settlement visa on the basis of marriage, then each application is dealt on its merits. However, deception of falsifying documents or misrepresentation is considered very seriously so you can be sure that they will scrutinise your application extensively to ensure the marriage is genuine, the documents are genuine, you are eligible and suitable. You stand a good chance if the mistake was the agent's and not your own.

I was typing your response and the rule is 320(7)(a) which does have implications on suitability but if you were not given a ban on applying you should be ok to apply and just be very thorough this time round and be accurate with your information.

Any follow up questions please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to clarify anything should you choose to return for further guidance. All the best.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That means I can actually apply for student visa too ?
But make sure I provide an original document and stated the reason for deception ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (Z3LQ6QM)

Yes but you must take close note of 320(7)b snf c to ensure you will not get refused under these due to the latest refusal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My card is bad to to pay for the 44 pounds , I can make a transfer if you have a Nigerian . Bank and gave me your number to call you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
why you mean is that the 320(7)(a) is not a ban? And I can apply for any entry with a good reason on the formal mistake of the refusal ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what *

You do not have a ban under the current refusal but you have a warning that on your next application if you get refused under b or c it comes with automatic ban.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Wow thanks so much …. A lot of agent told me it’s was a ban and since 2019 have been scared to apply for anything concerning Uk. Can I apply for any of my choice entry now with proper and legit information ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What can I do not to get a refusal under the b or c in my next application . Is there anyways you can assist me ?
Hi, you just need to be honest and be remorseful about last time. You may need to just put the money and get a solicitor to help you with the application so you don’t run the risk of telling untruths.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
As a solicitor, how can you help me and what will you advice me to do in this kind of case
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What is the price

I cannot do the application for you on the service that JA provides. I have done what I could and you would then now need to retain a solicitor and pay their fees( these vary from firm to firm) to assist you if you are worried you will get it wrong again.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
You are most welcome