Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I'm looking for meet financial answer, I need to ask the

Hi, I'm looking for meet financial answer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I need to ask the immigration expert .I'm looking to bring my wife to UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm in UK
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I started full time job last July 2021 but my income increased two months ago
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please look at my payslips information. I used to get £ 1512 per month from last July 2021, and promoted to £ 1596 since April 2022. So, I will keep getting this amount and may plus one day overtime £ 114 in the future. As a result my salary will be depends between £1596 to £ 1710. My question is that it will able to meet the £ 18600 after receiving my next payslip in 06/07/2022 which the salary will be £ 1596 ?. Thanks
Hi thank you for your message I will look to assist
£1596 pcm is £19,252 pa so yes you would. I trust this assists

Thank you for using JustAnswer

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Jeremy, thank you for reply.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How my last 6 payslips are going to calculate if I apply for the visa after receiving a new payslip in July 22 ? . Thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
6 payslips are going to be £ 1512, £ 1512 , £ 1512, 1596, £ 1596 , £ 1596. Please provide clear answer to understand . Thank you

Add up the income for the last 6 months and times two which is £18,648. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I appreciate your answer Mr Jeremy .

Happy to help take care