MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

My fiance got refused we were going for my masters

Customer Question

My fiance got refused we were going for my masters graduation when can he apply again and can i appeal on his behalf
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i havent taken any action. No please We are in Ghana Ghanaians
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No please
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No please
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

May I clarify what visa you're referring to, please? Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Tourist visa

I see. In the case of tourist visa refusal, the UKVI does not allow appeals. If the visa application has been refused, you are required to re-apply.

He may re-apply anytime.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How soon can we reapply
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We leave on the 10th of july

He may re-apply as soon as he receives the letter.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
In a situation where my family would like to sponsor for his trip how do we explain his relationship to the sponsor my father
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We are engaged

The documents required to sponsor UK Visitor Visa include proof of accommodation and the sponsor's bank balance. Also the sponsor should provide a letter of invitation for the trip to be undertaken by the visa applicant. Your family may explain in the letter the reason for the visit. 

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello?

Hi, can you see my above response?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.