ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My husband is on the last of the 10 year route, handed in

Good morning, my husband is on the last of the 10 year route, handed in his documents 14th July 2021 we usually hear back around the December January time by letter, however I realised last night long story that they emailed me last year and now my husband is an illegal immigrant as its been rejected and funds were returned do we fill out a FLRFP form or a reconsideration form
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a British citizen my husband is Jamaican he's here in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Just doing research online
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I can think of
Hi welcome to justanswer
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don't have funds for a call sorry
I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you still there

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. He would have to submit a new application. He would have had 14 days from having received notice of the refusal to submit for the reconsideration.

In his new application he may submit a covering letter advising of the reason for the delay in submitting this new application and ask for them to exercise their discretion not to allow this to adversely affect the outcome of this new permit.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.