Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I havent been able to get, Sorry I havent been able to get

Hello, i havent been able to get
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Sorry I havent been able to get my uk passport yet, I am a british- bulgarian citizen and need to travel to bulgaria. Can I come back with my bulgarian pasport?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No, I am just wondering if I can travel back with my bulgarian passport there are no issues with the uk one, just not ready yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Further to your question, I am an Immigration Solicitor and will be assisting you with the application today

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would prefer text please

Kindly note that you will be able to travel to the UK with the Bulgarian Passport

As a Bulgarian National you are able to travel to the UK without a visa

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would just like to know if I can travel back with to uk with my bulgarian passport. This is the first time I will be travelling out of the uk for 7 years. Received my dual citizenship in february but will not be able to aply for uk passport before traveling.
Can I come back with my bulgarian passport?
You can come back to the UK with your Bulgarian Passport
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you! Do I need to show my naturalization certificate upon arrival or my passport would be enough? Thank you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

You do not need to show your naturalisation certificate to be honest and the Passport will be fine

They may however ask for your settled status so have that with you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

all the best and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website