Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I applied for a LTR based on my family and private life on

I applied for a LTR based on my family and private life on the 9th of January 2021 . This was before the LTR I had expired on 30th January 2021.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I still haven’t heard from UKVI. I live in the UK but originally from Nigeria.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No, I made that application myself
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The application was done with my wife and son as dependants. I have a 14 year old who has. British passport

Further to your question, I am an immigration solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

You will need to chase the home office.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’m still waiting for the email addresses

Please try the above e-mail addresses and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

All the best