How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2328
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am uk citizen can my husband travel to europe with me with

This answer was rated:

Hello I am uk citizen can my husband travel to europe with me with his indefinite leave to remain without a visa?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: schengen visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks


Further to your question, I am an immigration solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Please find enclosed the guidance in relation to applying the Schengen Visa

All the best and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website.