LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I would like to renew my Biometric Residence permit that i

Good morning!
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to renew my Biometric Residence permit that i have for my Indefinite Leave to Remain. Can you please clarify where i am supposed to take the documents requested by the online application process and how long it will take to get this renewal done? Thank you.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in the UK and have indefinite leave to remain. I just need to renew the card since it expires on Sept 1, 2022 -- but i need to travel outside the country in about 4 weeks. I have Indian citizenship.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: Sorry, are you based in the UK or the US?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes, but are you advising clients for the US or the UK? I need help for the UK
Good
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Morning I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. Would it be possible to speak over the phone instead of a chat?
I am calling to discuss.