Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

I am writing with question do I have the right and chance to

Hi, my name Nailia and i am writing with question do I have the right and chance to sue the person who volunteered to help us with the preparation of documents for the familly permit and the rest of the documents of the UK border crossing and further residence in the UK. Parents are citizens of Lithuania, I live in UK for 6 years and have a pre- setteled status, I wanted to transfer them to me but unfortunately when crossing the border they were refused in writing and were forced to return home. The documents are not correctly made and are not ready to be salute, but this person convinced us that everything was ready and actively advised us to move as quickly as possible. I am very sorry that I made a mistake and believed the promise of an ordinary person. Now we have called Scotish rights to make the right documents but they explained that since the parents at the border received a refusal it can adversely affect and even having all the necessary documents there is a risk due to the existing refusal not to get to the UK. For his services, he takes money, helps illegally.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Do I have the right and chance to sue the person who volunteered to help us with the preparation of documents for the familly permit and the rest of the documents of the UK border crossing and further residence in the UK. Parents are citizens of Lithuania, I live in UK for 6 years and have a pre- setteled status, I wanted to transfer them to me but unfortunately when crossing the border they were refused in writing and were forced to return home. The documents are not correctly made and are not ready to be salute, but this person convinced us that everything was ready and actively advised us to move as quickly as possible. I am very sorry that I made a mistake and believed the promise of an ordinary person. Now we have called Scotish rights to make the right documents but they explained that since the parents at the border received a refusal it can adversely affect and even having all the necessary documents there is a risk due to the existing refusal not to get to the UK. For his services, he takes money, helps illegally.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: We aplied for pre-settelment status and were trying to make family permit, no we didnt field any paperwork with goverment. Iam living in Scotland for 6 years and have pre settelment status. I am Lithuanian citizens, no i havent spoken with lawyer as first i would like ask for free advice
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing more

Further to your question I am a solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Can you please confirm whether this person charged you any money for the advise provided or purported that he was an expert in Immigration

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, thank you for your answer. Yes he charged 100 pounds
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, yes he charged 100 pounds

Does he work for a firm?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am not sure he just told he working with immigration documents and he knows all steps that should be taken

You cannot give immigration advise without being qualified as it a criminal offence. Please see the article below.

https://freemovement.org.uk/sentences-for-unqualified-immigration-advice-increase-as-regulator-turns-to-anti-fraud-laws/

Please make a complaint to OISC with his details and they will tell you the procedure of how you can claim compensation.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much for your patience and time!

All the best and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
May i ask you last question The person who cheated lives in England Iam living in Scotland but I saw on the site that for Scotland there are different rules for filing a complaint, I should write a complaint on the site that you gave or on the pages of Scotland? Thank you
You should write on the site I gave you as the person lives in England