How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2067
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

M i speaking to robot or human? I am in india now for

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: M i speaking to robot or human?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in india now for holidays I have a business in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: How can i send sponsarship to some one
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: In india
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

You’ll usually need a sponsor licence to employ someone to work for you from outside the UK. After you apply, you’ll be given a licence rating if your application is successful. You’ll also be able to issue certificates of sponsorship if you have jobs that are suitable for sponsorship. Your licence will be valid for 4 years. You may lose your licence if you do not meet your responsibilities as a sponsor.

You may apply for sponsor licence here: Register

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My business is just 6 months old will i be able to get a sponsarship licnce???
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 11 days ago.

Yes. You are eligible to apply for a sponsor licence as long as your organisation has a UK presence and be operating or trading lawfully in the UK.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.