Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

Hallo, Can i fill online transit visa application? I need to

Customer Question

Hallo
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Can i fill online transit visa application? I need to go transit in luton airport
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Citizenship is georgian i am in thessaloniki and i want tp go in bydgoszs but the flight is thesaloniki luton bydgoszs transit time is 2 hour
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the transit visa?
Customer: No i didnot knew if i needed a transit visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Mo No
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

On your way to Poland, do you need to collect your bags and check them into your onward flight?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

Hi, are you here?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

As I have not heard from you, I will provide an answer based on the information provided above.

Unless you going to leave the airport or go through the border control, you do not require a transit visa.
Please follow the link and you can also see the results.

You are most welcome to ask me additional questions you may have.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My flight is thessaloniki luton bydgozsz and i amnt going to leave the london airport
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

Please follow the link and you can also check by yourself, as stated above, you should not require a transit visa.  https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa