Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Good afternoonto whomit may concern first may imentioniam

Customer Question

good afternoonto whomit may concern first may imentioniam retierd and have been diagnosed withvascular dementiaiwant to know on having achat withyouhow much if posible will my bill beiwant to go to swaziland and south afrca to seemy grandson, family re sister have referedre letter for me to travel from my doctor and my daughter being a live in career at the moment will be my looking after me on trip plus iwill be living with herein south africahave notifiedmydoctorremedicinesto be taken as iam a type 2 oninsulinthis is atravell visa not a immmigrationquestion at all iam british born can you please enligten me on my out comethankyou rgds robert forrest junior***@******.***
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Scottish Born unitedkingdom 3/06/1947...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no ithought ihad to chat withyoubearing in mind one can not be to carefullnow days as ihave dementia
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: what wiil be the cost sorry ihave to besobluntbearing inmind my mental side problemthankyou .
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

Good morning, I am Solicitor4All and happy to assist you on your question today. I will review your enquiry now for you.

Just a reminder before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. so you will not need to apply for a visa in advance for s.sfrica and swaziland since you are a British citizen. they will give you entry clearance at airport of entry.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. All the best.