LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am an Indian, working in Romania as an expat with

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am an Indian , working in Romania as an expat with residence permit . My son is studying medicine in UK. Can we buy house or apt in UK and how can we migrate to UK and stay there ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: indian citizen , staying in Romania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet , how can I talk to a genuine lawyer who can help us getting things done
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: What should the lawyer want from us ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.
Good afternoon
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Good afternoon
We are looking for how to migrate to UK or stay longer , as our son is studying there and will continue his study and work there in UK, how can both parents can stay in UK?what is the process and policies?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me have a base information and subsequently I will go for a call . Else what is the use of 5£? Thanks
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello ?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

You are able to buy a house in the U.K.  even if you are not resident in the U.K. but if planning to kind here long term your options are skilled work visa, business visa or student visa.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

Is your son under 18?

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

Whats your current status in the U.K.?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No above 18 and is studying
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am having business visa
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
But for long term in future how can we stay as parents with him ? Buying house will not help right ?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not staying in UK. Working in Romania as an expert . How can we end up staying with him in UK?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

So long term as you are on a business visa if you look at the start up visa or innovator visa which enables you  2years in U.K. start up and innovator 3 years which you can extend therefore after 5 years can apply for Indefinite leave to remain in U.K.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

Innovator visa requires £20,000 in investment funds to set up business.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 9 days ago.

Buying a house does not help as the Investor visa has been halted for new applicants.