Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My question is regarding a spouse visa. i have been working

Customer Question

Hi, my question is regarding a spouse visa.
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: i have been working for 6 months and my annual salary went from 36000 to 38115. I make commission and bonus per month (where applicable) therefore my monthly income varies, would i then mention "The same amount continuously, above the financial
requirement amount" or not?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: i have filled the application and gathered all the paperwork however, this section worries me. as i have wrote that i make the same amount contineously assuming that bonus, commission and service are not considered?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that's all
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

thank you for your patience. Your gross annual income will be stated in your contract and that is what you use as your income is way above the minimum threshold. Your additional are variable and unless guaranteed you should not have to refer to them. If you think the uk will be confused you can always state in the additional info section that you also get commission and bonuses.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist you and to clarify anything for you. All the best.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
basically I'll put 38115 because that's what I make now but that's not been what I've been making for 6 months. I started on 36k then 2 months into my job I got a pay rise and made 38115 for 4 months. Would I then ask my workplace to mention both salaries on my employment letter? And on the application only mention 38115?
Get your employer’s letter to explain the timings of your pay over the year
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you. Last question, under travel information it asks what date my husband plans on arriving to the UK. Would I put 3 months from the date of sumbitting the application in hopes that we get a response by then? How do I know what date to write ?

You are not bound to the date you put but if you are applying on standard service you put a date around 3 months