AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

How does it take for uk visa? Visiting visa, No, I have

Customer Question

How long does it take for uk visa ?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Visiting visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have submitted everything on the 23/06/2022 but I haven't get any answer And my passport too is with them
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I and my wife has submitted all required documents on 23rd of June but still haven't received anything
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let's chat because 51 euros is too much

Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, it is currently taking on average 7 weeks to process, however some applications might take longer.

Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.