How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4267
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

As I was applying for my childs visa I swapped info and

Customer Question I was applying for my childs visa I swapped info and ended up putting my details where his should be and vice varsa....the application now looks like mine and I have already paid ..what can I do?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Im in uk I want to bring them over
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: I just did it one hour ago
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Its impossible to readjust info now
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How long will his response take
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
All info was correct only upon finishing it says I have to go for biometric
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have tried to contact ukvi
Expert:  Vineet S replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink- or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 13 days ago.

Hi there,

If you have already submitted your visa application, then You can write a letter , explaining the mistake that have been made in the submitted visa application form and upload that letter with your documents . Case worker would go through the letter and would be aware of the mistake, while making a decision on your application.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 13 days ago.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.