Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

You advised me to write a cover letter for HO to explain the

Customer Question

Hi, You advised me to write a cover letter for HO to explain the situation.
Would you tell me if the following is suitable for a cover letter:
In the application question about any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad, I was not sure about what kind of applications I need to mention in my answer, my general understanding was that I need to provide information about any previous naturalisation application so my answer was no.
Please to accept my apology if I misunderstood the question and I list down all my previous visa and immigration applications with HO to the best of my knowledge:
A: Application for
Application reference number:
Application date.Would you advise if the above paragraph is suitable and appropriate for my situation explanation!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 12 days ago.

Hi there,

You need to provide details of your previous UK visas applications you have made to the best of your knowledge. Remember it is not a test of your memory .  This information is asked by the HO to track your immigration history from your previous visa applications.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 12 days ago.

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.