Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Work dates Start date:01 September 2022 End date:31 August

Work dates
Start date:01 September 2022
End date:31 August 2024
Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval?NSkilled worker visa, this is taken from CoS
Does this mean the person cannot leave the UK during the length of the visa?

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

If the employee is applying for entry clearance visa from outside of the UK, then he would be able to travel to the UK only once the visa has been granted .If the applicant is applying from within the UK, then he can stay in the UK while his visa application is being decided provided he has made an in-time application, before the expiry of his/her current visa .

Skilled worker visa holder would be allowed to travel /leave the UK for holidays /trips abroad during the length of the skilled worker visa.

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.