MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I would like to ask if Bring my brother is Daughter. She she

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to ask if Bring my brother is Daughter. She she is africa and She’s in trouble l will like her to bring in the uk hat Can l do
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: l live in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no l want it to know first if k can Bring her here
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not now but there is many this l want to tell the lawyer about my brother is Daughter
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.

Just to clarify, is your brother also in the UK? If so, what is his visa?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

You must apply for asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee. To be eligible you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution. Apply for a visa if you want to come to the UK for another reason (for example to work, study or remain with family).

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

You should apply when you arrive in the UK or as soon as you think it would be unsafe for you to return to your own country. Your application is more likely to be denied if you wait.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi my brother is not in the UK I live in the UK l wnat to Bring my brother is Daughter can k have your contact number if so l can’t took to you. Thank you for your help
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Hello, we can continue here in the platform.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

May I ask what kind of trouble your brother's daughter is facing?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Her mom is died and my brother we don’t know where is he we lost him in the war when l was in Africa l was taking care of her but when l come to UK no one is there to take care of her and she is in abuse and she to young she is onle 14 years so l want to know if l can Bring her to Uk so l can tack care of her
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.
I see. In this case, your niece should travel to the UK to apply for asylum. Once she has arrived at the airport, you should be there to assist her during the process since minors need an adult to accompany them.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
She don’t have a passport she’s under age and how can I bring here in the UK without I apply for Visa
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

She needs to apply for a passport first so you can bring your niece to the UK. She will need to apply for a visitor visa first, and following her arrival in the UK, an initial asylum application must be made.

Following the initial application for asylum at a border port or airport, a meeting with an immigration officer will be held. This is commonly referred to as ‘screening.’ These meetings are held in person, and she must bring any relevant documents with her on behalf of her case.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Okay what documents do I need to have
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
do I need to be with her when she’s coming from africa to Uk
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Yes, you should travel with her from Africa to UK since she is a minor.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No problem
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can l ask you Another question.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Once you have arrived in the UK, you should use the walk-in service at the asylum intake unit. She will have her asylum screening at the UK border if she claims asylum as soon as you arrive in the UK.

As the adult accompanying her, you must provide proof of address and photo ID (passport or driving licence). You’ll also need the following information when you book her appointment:

• her name, date of birth and nationality
  • the number on her passport or national identity document, if she has one - or the number on her birth certificate if she does not
  • your  name and contact details
  • details of any medical conditions she have

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Yes, you may. What is your question?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have a resident card I live in the UK nearly 5 years and I don’t have the passport I think I need to apply a travel document so I can travel and am I allowed to invite my nice to UK because of my document
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Yes, you can. There is no problem with this.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you so much
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Happy to help. Thank you for your enquiry today. Please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future should you have further enquiries.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How much do you think It’s gonna cost me to do this
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Do you mean the cost for applying for travel document? It costs £75 for adults.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No I mean the application for my nice
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you help me to do this application or you just give me information about immigration do I have to go to another solicitor so they can do this Application for me. If it’s yes you can do this application for me how much do you think it’s gonna cost me to
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

I see. There is no fee for applying asylum in the UK.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Unfortunately JustAnswer is only a question-and-answer platform for which we give you general information about your enquiry. The experts cannot take instructions from clients; thus, no client/lawyer relationship is established.

However, it is not mandatory to seek a solicitor for the application, but you may choose to do so. It is also advisable to have one. If you wish, I can provide you details on how to locate one close to your home address.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok No problem thank you for you help and information
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

No problem at all.