Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
106663647

Thanks 😊, Yes filed before 4 months at and also done

Thanks 😊
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Yes filed before 4 months at and also done biometrics at 9th March
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No I applied my visa as aspouce And applied online
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Sorry

Further to your question I am a solicitor and will be assisting you with your question today

Please do let me know how I can assist you further

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It takes 3 months for spouce visa but i have no recieved my passport yet can you plz ask me why and much time will be taken?

At present due to the war in Ukraine the average time for a spouse visa is 26 weeks

Please find enclosed the guidance in relation to the  current processing times. 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visa-decision-waiting-times-applications-outside-the-uk#join-family-in-the-uk

All the best and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website