ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I submitted my British naturalisation application in middle

Customer Question

Hello, I submitted my British naturalisation application in middle May. Since our address will be changed, and to avoid missing the result from Home Office, I would like to find a representative to take care my case from now on. Not sure whether your company can deal with this?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in the UK, and submitted my British naturalisation application. I've submitted everything in middle of May, just need to wait for the result, but would like a representative to act on behalf of me from now on.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: I don't think my citizenship application will have any problem, since my case is quite straightforward, just need to wait for the result.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: For changing address of a case in process, I can either change to my new address (with a proof of new address with bills) or authorise a representative, but my new address is not confirmed yet, so there will be a gap, that's why I want a representative to help.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
nothing else actually, just want to find a representative to act on my behalf to receive my application result.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
all the request mentioned above already.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Will your company be able to deal with this situation? Thanks. If not, I will try others.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Unfortunately we do not offer representational services. We only offer guidance on the law. As such, we would not have an address to provide you with to receive your documentation.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

You can find a local solicitor to you via the below link

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

You may select the area of law which is immigration and input your address. This should give you a list of options local to you.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.