AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

I want to visit in Uk I m Irish citizen my wife has stamp4

Customer Question

Hi my name Mohammad
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I want to visit in Uk I m Irish citizen my wife has stamp4 she can visit with me with out visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: ireland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: i have presettelment in uk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

You can travel to the UK from Ireland without needing a visa. All you need is your valid passport showing that you are an Irish citizen.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have 3 kids they all Irish citizens and I m also Irish citizen and I have presettelment status in Uk my wife has stamp4 in Ireland just let me know she can travel with me for few days in Uk with out visa or she need visa
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have 3 kids they all Irish citizens and I m also Irish citizen and I have presettelment status in Uk my wife has stamp4 in Ireland just let me know she can travel with me for few days in Uk with out visa or she need visa . I need to ask you about my wife not for me

Can you tell me the citizenship of your wife?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Pakistani national
Then even with a Stamp 4 in Ireland, your wife will still need to apply for a visa if she wants to visit the UK. 

You and your children will not need a visa.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thanks

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Expert:  AlisonSolicitor replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.