Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I applied for visitor visa for my parents. I have not yet

Hi. I applied for visitor visa for my parents. I have not yet booked for their biometrics. As i am still waiting for the decision for my working visa. I applied for renewal of my visa and done my biometrics last july 8. I have a unique application number or proof for my application. Can i used that as a supporting documents for my parents?.thank you for your help
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I finished the application already for my parents in gov. Uk. I live in UK and i carry Philippine citizenship
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visitor visa?
Customer: Not yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think that is all. Thank you

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Can you please confirm which visa you have applied for your parents?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Visitor Visa
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Or tourist visa

Would you like a phone call?

I hope this was helpful, but please do let me know if you have any other questions - I'm happy to help further.