Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

My sister in law has been waiting for nearly 6 months for

My sister in law has been waiting for nearly 6 months for her passport we been waiting for hours on hold and not getting back sent around the houses to no avail
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I just sent a email and my brother as left phone messages to our local mp even he not responded
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No we haven’t
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The list is to long to type

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

May I ask if you are waiting for the British Passport.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Is it first British Passport?

Are you sure you would like a call?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No Remal

I am sorry?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Renewal

You requested a call, would you like me to call you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Passport Adviceline
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####

Try talking to them via online chat, if it is not available try few times, it should come up