Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

Yesterday i chat with one of u r lawyer, I am inside the uk

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Yesterday i chat with one of u r lawyer
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am inside the uk and submitted the application for dependent visa skilled worker today its completed 8 weeks not heard any thing so far
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I know that now a days getting delayed during ukraine crisis Just like to know any update dinformation
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Please bear with me, I will be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
you there

Yes, thanks for your patience. Have you contacted the Home Office regarding this issue?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am trying to reach the voice message saying huge volume if applications we cant escalate the issue wait for the further information provided by case worker and allow us some time like wise its saying and unable to contact them

It is absolutely correct, due to the war in Ukraine, there are some delays. Are this application submitted from outside the UK?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No inside the uk
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
For inside uk in gov.uk mentioned its 8 weeks of time so is there delaying now a days then they mentioned time ?

Alright, in general at present there are huge delays but not for skilled worker visas as I am aware of.
You can call your local member of parliament's office as well, they will chase the Home Office on your behalf.

You can also submit an official complaint to them, shall I send you the link?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
pls
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am not the skilled worker visa. Spouse dependent . My wife is skilled worker

Yes, I know but I meant in general with PBS applications

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok can i expect from home office any email for delaying

Try calling them and see what they say, if still no reply, you can contact your local member of parliament's office or make an official complaint.

Complaint: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration/about/complaints-procedure

UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####- select option 2

If there is a delay, yes, you would receive an email. 
I understand that you are worried but it has been 8 weeks today as you said, there is not a huge delay, you should receive a response soon.

Is there anything else I can help with?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is it good idea to wait for couple of weeks due to delay of uk crisis.

I would wait one more week and then case them.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page.