Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Ababa and I had stolen my uk travel document I want to

Hello there I am Ethiopia Addis Ababa and I had stolen my uk travel document I want to return back to the United kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not yet I'm a Sudanese
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have got a report from police

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I can't believe how well you're holding up, considering how much stress you're under.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I want help for it

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What’s the next?

I will try to call you now as I note you have accepted the call.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This is my contact number
00251906742426

Your call is not being  answered. You cannot apply for a replacement BRP outside the UK. Instead, you’ll need to apply for a ‘replacement BRP visa’ at the British consulate there in Ethiopia. and this will let you re-enter the UK once only. It costs £154, but if you want to return urgently you can pay the super priority fee to get it expedited and this should normally  be an additional £800

You can apply for a replacement BRP when you return to the UK. You must do this within 3 months of reporting it lost or stolen unless you have a good reason, for example you were unable to return to the UK in that time.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If I payed 800 how long does take it replacement BRP visa
Should take up to 3 days. It’s 800 on top of the £154
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you contact me by whatsapp on this number +251906742426 We talk about it as soon

I will ask for WhatsApp contact from JA and should call around 10 uk time

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have got a replacement BRP card.how can I apply for replacement BRP visa
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I can apply for emergency travel documents

Thank you for taking the call. I am very surprised the British consulate refused to assist you considering your travel document was issued in the uk. Email***@******.*** they can get you solicitors to assist you at their fees. All the best