james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

As I live in the UK, is it possible for me to fill the

As I live in the UK, is it possible for me to fill the visitor's visa in for our family friend to visit from Dominican Republic?
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: The six months visiting visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Dnt think so
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
We have tried to fill the visa form in on our government website, but I dnt know if this is the correct way, CN you tell me please!
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Am I able to do that for my friend, on our government website?

No, you cannot apply or them, but they can use the .gov site too apply.

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/apply-standard-visitor-visa

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
He is unable to do this as it's all in English,and doesn't understand email

The he would need to find someone there who can assist him make the application.

They would be better going in person to the British Embassy to make the application.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.