How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 22
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Good Evng! please note my wife died suddenly and now we

Customer Question

Good Evng! please note my wife died suddenly and now we need the following documents: @ Letters of Administration @ Deed of vesting assent. Since I can ill afford the solicitor's fees hence can you please guide me how can we prepare these documents by sending us the Format? Shall be exceedingly grateful for your kind assistance. Thanking you, Mr XXXXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 4 years ago.


Dear Mr Sabhlok,


Thanks for your enquiry and I am sorry to hear of your loss.


As regards XXXXX XXXXX of Administration, you can apply to your local Probate Registry for this. You will need to phone them and they will send you the necessary paperwork.


As regards XXXXX XXXXX I take it that this is in your late Wife's sole name?

Do you know if the property is registered at the Land Registry?


I look forward to hearing from you.


Kind Regards


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please note the following:


@property in U.K held Tenants in Common with my son, hence Land Registry have already deleted her name on the production of Death Certificate


@ Another property in Gibraltar is also Tenants in Common with myself.Hence, in order to change the Deeds the Authorities over there require these TWO DOCUMENTS i.e. Letters of Administration and Deed of Vesting Assent in order to delete my wife's name from the Deeds.

@final since this property was purchased in 2003 hence not declared because at that time I was employed over there hence did not know whether to declare in England or not being an offshore island?

@finally the share of my wife is below the inheritance tax limit of 325K

@Finally my wife did leave any Will.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please confirm if you have received the additional information you had asked for?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

yes,it is ok.When can we expect the reply?


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

yes, we need the answer?Have already responded to your email.



Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm afraid we cannot guarantee a reply time. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Will it be several hours or days?


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Nicola/Christina,

will u pls explain why Christina wants us to repeat the query?????


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear All,

pls read the last para of our QUESTIONNAIRE---My wife DID NOT LEAVE ANY WILL!!!!!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I've just realised that your question is about Gibraltar, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is to perhaps provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is really unfortunate that you are unable to deal with my Question just because it pertains to Gibraltar which is an extended territory of United Kingdom.

Under these circumstance we are left with no option but to ask you to REFUND our monies by return.Please confirm.

Thanking you,


Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm very sorry you did not receive an answer to your question. I will process the refund for you and you should receive email confirmation that this has been done.

I do hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,