How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 22
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

My brother is in prison in Saudi Arabia I need advice pls

Customer Question

My brother is in prison in Saudi Arabia I need advice pls
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  Ali172 replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : His he a British Citizen?
Alex Hughes : Why is he in prison?

He was working in a company for 12 years and last year my mother and his child were very ill so he requested the company if he can go to Pakistan but they didn't let him go so he went without informing the company

Alex Hughes : Is he British?


Alex Hughes : I cannot help then. I am English Lawyer. I will transfer you to somebody else.

but I am British and I want To help him

Alex Hughes : There is nothing I can do from England for a non-UK citizen. If he is Pakistani origin, then the Pakistani Embassy will have to be contacted.
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in.
Please tell me:
1) What exactly are you asking here, i.e. what is it that you wish to know?
2) What is he formally charged with?
3) Has he been tried yet, or not?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.