How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 22
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

If i have property in turkey an d there is an error onone of

Customer Question

If i have property in turkey an d there is an error onone of the deed holdera name does that make it invalid
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers this site utilizes. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and
(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I do not believe that JustAnswer currently has experts in the legal category in Turkey. I can answer your question, but I am an expert based out of the US.
1) Would this be acceptable?
2) If so, can you please clarify exactly what the error is? Is it a misspelling of one's name, etc? How did the error come about? And so on...
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.