How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 6361
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

My dad passes away and left money and my brothers, we

This answer was rated:

My dad passes away and left money for me and my brothers, we went probate he did not do a will,we have a stepsister but my dads name not on the birth certificate ,is she alowed any of my dads Monet
Hi there, is she has not your fathers name he has right to nothing
First she has to demand and win at court the right to have your fathers name and then to demand you for her money is she has the right accordind to the national law of your father
But now she has right to nothing at all
José M. and other International Law Specialists are ready to help you