How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 6301
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Is there a Solicitor there who deals with EU law

Customer Question

Hello, Is there a Solicitor there who deals with EU law please? Thank you Andrea
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrea, José M Spanish atorney. May I help you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jose, sorry for the delay. Yes please, I'm hoping you can adivse me as to whether I am entitled to any benefits whilst living in the EU. I had to leave my UK job, home etc due to ill health?
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Well, If you want to stay without worhing southern countries like Spain o Portugal are very good, Cheap to live in and good healthcare free sistem if you got it in UK
But if you need to work there, waves are small and hard to get a job, even when you could get some money working for yourself
Thank you
Let me know if you need more help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Jose, but can I get benefits if I am not working, for example, I may be living in Denmark or Spain without any money coming in?Andrea
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
In order to get a permanent residence visa here you will need to probe you have incomes
You could try to come as a tourist and them to stay here in Spain ilegal and working without permission, alot of people does
In Denmark I am sure It will be no so easy
Thank you