How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 22
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your International Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I have recently stumbled upon my deceased mother's deeds for

Customer Question

I have recently stumbled upon my deceased mother's deeds for her property. May I ask if it is still possible to contest
ownership of property taken away, as did not have the documents, my mother died intestate ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
Do you Mean Granada, Spain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Grenada West Indies. Thank you
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I leave the question
I am from Spain
Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Grenada, West Indies, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,