José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Am living in Spain and I need a lowyer in the uk for a child

Customer Question

hello
am living in Spain and I need a lowyer in the uk for a child custody and visiting wright
Category: International Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
of course I need more information but how does this wrk ?
didn't get to ask my question, am Spanish my shild is in the uk need to get my parental wright of visit and custody in uk , as in tenerife I only have the wright to pay the child allowance and nothing elsshe let me see my child 1 a year if looky
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
have you got a phone number that I could call this site seam to complicated for me
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Been given by your services this number to call tel:1-***-***-**** but this does not wrk from belgium
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi. José M spanish atorney . If youi do not have it yet you do need a judicial order, sentence which says your rights. You will get it a court but you will need to contract a local atorney here You must need to contract a family lawyer here in Spain to get your rights

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here in spain they told us to get a loyer in uk
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We have a sentence here in tenerife but there have not given nothing over for the father visiting wright as the child is in uk with the mother
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

In the minor and you live here in Spain you could get the sentence here as your residence. In all cases to get a sentence in UK cluld be good enpught to get security in Spain also. But if the minor lives in UK you just have the way to contract a family atorney in Uk and no here. Regards

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok so what you saing is i need to get a otorney in uk
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

Yes, that it is

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How do i guet one being in tenerife
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

Its easy to find them As example http://www.tenerifesolicitors.com/gb/english-law/family-law-divorce/

Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

A​ lot of atorneys Work in Spain and Uk at the same time

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you that
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

I am in Burgos 800 km far away Sorry

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What tipe of help can i get trough out this application ( this online affiliation)The describe situation is a friend of mine, that am trying to help so he can get his wright as a father.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you put us in contact with a departement ot service that may help my friend
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

O​nly the father could get the courts help. You have no chances The father will have to contract an atorney to get his rights Sorry for that

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Am sorry you didn’t understand me
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

Sorry Please tell me again

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Am trying to gather the info for my friend as he is in tenerife and. Limited in inglish.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Could i get my friend to communicate with you via this site ?
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

Yes, I have to send you an offer as the rules of this site say. If you do accpet it I will send you my phone and mail

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have just signed for 60€ monthly fee is that not the same
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

T​he offer is to contact the atorney and his data You have signed to get and advice this way Sorry for that