José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Turkish man was in 4 year relationship with Norwegian woman,

Customer Question

Turkish man was in 4 year relationship with Norwegian woman, she left to Norway to give birth and never returned. For 1-1.5 she sent pictures and allowed for camera chats with baby but now refuses. What are the steps to be taken by father(not sure if father’s name is ***** ***** certificate) to gain any rights to contact?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: International Law
Expert:  clairep80 replied 1 month ago.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Where does the child live now?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
born and lives in Norway
Expert:  clairep80 replied 1 month ago.

Then the matter will be decided under Norwegian law and I shall opt out and transfer you to the correct section

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Norway, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,