iram a
iram a, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I have a question regarding whether iI meet adquate

Hi there I have a question regarding whether iI meet adquate maintenance for my husbands spouse visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not at the moment, I am a british citizen wanting to call my husband from pakistan who is a pakistani citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

hi

i give your answer.

you need to have £18600 per year. you need to provide 6 months bank statements and 6 months payslips. This is the requirement if you fulfil to get souse visa for your husband.

i hope it will help you.

please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am on carers allowance so I am exempt from threshold of £18,600. (Just need to provide adequate maintenance) The law before 9th July 2012

how much are you earning by carers allowance?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My carers allowance is £66.15 per week
With my part time job and carers allowance I reach the minimum of £115.85 which is the income support rate for my family. However, we have been advised other elements may also be added on top of the standard rate such as carers premium and family premium. Although I have not seen any information on the Home Office website

A(working tax credit+child tax credit+child benefit+housing benefit+net income- B(housing cost: Rent+ council tax+ other costs)= or greater than C ( Income support rate of a couple+ each dependant child from birth to age 20+ family premium)

A minus B must be equal or greater than C so the weekly net income less weekly housing costs is more than the weekly level of Income Support a British family of that size would be entitled to receive and therefore the ‘adequate’ maintenance requirement is met.

i hope it will help you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your help. Can you please clarify how much would be calculation be for C. We are a couple aged over 18 with no children.

£113.70 P/W

please give positive rating