iram a
iram a, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

My niece has been in the UK for over 10 years and is in her

My niece has been in the UK for over 10 years and is in her final year of A levels, she wants to attend a UK university, but is still waiting to hear from the Home Office with regards ***** ***** to remain, Will she be able to attend uni without the documents from the home office?
Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: London
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The application has been filed with HO
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The application is for her father and mother too, and filed over 9 years now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will I get a reply today?

what was her immigration status before this application?

when did she apply for new application?

Did she receive certificate of application?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sierra Leonian, her parents put in the application for the family 9 years ago. Not sure about the certificate of application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It’s ok if you are unable to answer. I just wanted to know if she should look at universities given her immigration status. Is she consider an international student that’s all.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don’t need a £44 phone call thank you.

do not bother for a call.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you too expensive.

All universities ask visa status for all their students. In which specific university, she wants to get admission so i can answer from this point of view.

message for call is an auto message from site please ignore this message and continue here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brighton, Bradford of Birmingham.

All universities need immigration status in the UK as Home or international student. If she does not have any visa then university will consider her as international student and will be bound to provide her COS (certificate of sponsorship) to apply tier 4 student visa.

i hope it will help you.

please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you ever so much.