Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

About an allocated parking space. Wales, Yes, Bought the

Customer Question

About an allocated parking space.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wales
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bought the property and told us one thing about the parking space and now they changed it without notice
Category: International Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 18 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm do you have evidence in writing?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No, on the contract it says that they shoud have told us when they presented the appartment
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
And they did and we were happy that we have that allocated spaces becouse it is a bit bigger than the rest. I will check with them today. The initial plan was not like this. But the biggest problem is that I can’t even park there, there is’t enough space for a normal sized car
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
That’s how the car park looks
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If the neighbour from 39 would have been home I wouldn’t be able to use my space. Mine is the lightnred vauxhall Ao55wlu
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
39
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
That’s how it looks like
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
And the red small vauxhall ls17nrf has itnin front of me. And we have been told that we were lucky couse 37 doesn’t even have an allocated space. I have put all the pictures in place just for you to better understand what is happening. Thank you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
37 is the space in front of us
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 17 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you write them a complaint letter setting out your full claim and what you want from them. Attach any evidence to support your claim. At the end of the letter you should state that if you do not hear back in 14 days you will take legal action. If the matter needs to go to court I would advise that you find a solicitor using the law society find a solicitor link here:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ you will be able to search by area and expertise.

I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.