Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

A lady from just moved in last month and she opened a salon

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: A lady from just moved in last month and she opened a salon in reception area of ours without any licences. She made very loud noise all the time and I am suffering from very severe health issues.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I lives in London Redbridge area
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet. It's a shared property and she brought one of her friend with her. If we say something these ladies immediately start bullying
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My health is going down day by day because of this disturbing atmosphere
Category: International Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone about this matter?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not yet. I tried to talk with landlord but if I talk to him these people can possibly harm me.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But i talked to the person who is taking care of every matter but without any success.

Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you contact your local council and make an anonymous complaint for nuisance. You can find your local council here: https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council

I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.