Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I operated a crowd funding exercise on behalf of a members

Customer Question

I operated a crowd funding exercise on behalf of a members club. According to the proprietors of the web site the funds were "released" on 13 March 2020. Nothing was received in my bank account. The proprietors confirm that the bank details were correct. They are not replying to my emails. I have the registered office of the company who are the proprietors of the crowd funding website. What should
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Reported to whom?
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What will the charge be?
Category: International Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 17 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I would advise that you write them a letter setting out your claim and attaching any evidence such as a bank statement. At the end of the letter you should state that if you do not hear back in 14 days you will take legal action. If you believe that you are a victim of a crime I would advise that you contact your local police who may investigate the matter. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you I will do that
No problem. I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.