How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: International Law
Satisfied Customers: 3262
Experience:  Director at No.53 Legal Limited
Type Your International Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I live in the UK. I have a Youtube Chanel and I have

This answer was rated:

I live in the UK. I have a Youtube Chanel and I have received some donation from my audience, on a French website, connected to a French bank account. I dont know if I should declare that money to the UK Gov or if it's not necessary.

Good afternoon to you, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you today.

If you are earning money, from a monetized Youtube channel, and not paying appropriate taxes in the country you are earning it in, then you should be declaring it in the country you live in (and receive the money to). This is the case whether it is a small amount or a large amount. You will need to register as self employed.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  4. This is a Question & Answer site.
SASH_Law and other International Law Specialists are ready to help you