SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Director at No.53 Legal Limited
96947008

I live in the UK. I have a Youtube Chanel and I have

I live in the UK. I have a Youtube Chanel and I have received some donation from my audience, on a French website, connected to a French bank account. I dont know if I should declare that money to the UK Gov or if it's not necessary.

Good afternoon to you, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you today.

If you are earning money, from a monetized Youtube channel, and not paying appropriate taxes in the country you are earning it in, then you should be declaring it in the country you live in (and receive the money to). This is the case whether it is a small amount or a large amount. You will need to register as self employed.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  4. This is a Question & Answer site.