ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Are UK citizens being invited by Morena administration in

Customer Question

Hello,Are UK citizens being invited by Morena administration in Mexico to surveil my computer screen? I lived in the Brighton, UK from 2010 to 2013. I moved to Mexico in 2017, after living in Denmark, and a short time in Sweden. I also tried to travel worry-free to Vietnam in 2017 to finish some academic work, but heavy surveillance was present. I first noticed when switching to mobile company "Three" in Denmark in 2016. Given that the UK is still subject to EU law until the end of the year, there would be a breach of EU-Mexico treaty as data loss of source code has been experienced. I assume there has been a breach of privacy laws, including GDPR and local privacy protection laws (LGPDPPSO). They could have been helping New Zealand to prevent Christchurch attacks instead of invading my life. I hold no criminal record anywhere in the world. All that is happening is that the activity in my computer screen is being shouted all over the street. My Norton Antivirus "cannot" find any malware. Emily Holiday, an old roomate from the time in the UK, seems to now be the inspector of my network, along with many other British citizens. Why? There has also been a substantial amount of identity theft, stolen property, physical aggression by a local seemingly UK sponsoree, physical tracking (stalking), theft of academic work, social media account takeovers, credit/debit cart theft. Is it a security team? Some people seem to have been offended I compared their activities with mafia. It is suspicious and I believe corruption is present. How can all of this happen in so many countries, where British citizens presence has defined the time? I have not physically attacked any UK citizens in my life. Bullies/Hooligans.kind regards,
Niels Schmidt Martinez
Category: International Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

I have been a legal expert on the site for several years and my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. Your satisfaction is my top priority! Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an lawyer-client relationship and it is always in your best interest to retain legal counsel, if you have a current legal matter, that you need help with.

Please allow me a few moments to reply with my initial answer. I am here but need time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and your enquiry.

I have reviewed what you have written thoroughly. If you are if the view that you are being subjected to surveillance from any government then you should report this to the police for the matter to be investigated. In doing so however, you must be able to evidence that this is being done or has been done to you. This is where you may experience difficulties. I can’t say anything further on the topic because as it is, it may be considered to be highly speculative in your end.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay,Thnaks. I have gone to the police to filed my report and I am already in the process of requesting my online data from the ISP through the national data protection office.regards,
Niels
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Then again this problem has been present since I lived in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2016. Ever since. I wanted to raise a complaint about the university with a minister building, where the problem was later switched to he health minister of the country. Although it was like in Latin America, the person complaining becomes a suspect. There wasn't much rest from that administration. I know there are laws about stalking and there is of course data protection to GDPR level. I tried with their police in 2017 and 2020, but the cases were largely ignored. It seems that networks have been organised in Mexico to improve the image, although I believe that to some extent it has become a personal crusade. All my information, from what locals indirectly let me know, ends up in the hands of "kein kind danske", which, considering the number of negative incidents, makes sense. Although proof is a bit difficult to collect other than some verbal accounts. Mexico is corrupt and going to the police can backfire, especially when it comes to complaining about people in power. I think it is unfair such abuse of functions is allowed to continue on relentlessly. A position such as a health minister does not turn someone into a foreign financial and telecom data specialist. The election was lost in 2019, and there has not been any rest ever since. I was not even involved in their process living abroad during danish elections, although some locals here in Zacatecas have suggested in may have something to do with the previous danish administration's electoral loss. It is already been over one year since then and it is becomeing uncomfortable, as hacks, theft and to some degree violence has been encountered. I wish nothing wrong to that state. Why should I? One of my parents is an ethnic dane. I only want that madness to stop.kind regards,
Niels
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Hello Niels,

The concerns you have raised seems to me to be something that needs the attention of the police or you may opt to speak to a solicitor face to face. I think this medium cannot sufficiently resolve the issues you have raised.
Thank you for speaking with me, and using our services. All the best. RL

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, thanks a lot for that.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

You are most welcome!