SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Director at No.53 Legal Limited
96947008

My wife left wi, Sorry, My wife left with the children for

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My wife left wi
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Sorry, My wife left with the children for Czech republic, And I need to find the way to see my children but the lockdown is blocking me
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk London
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also I need to go there to finalize divorce which I need to be there personally

Hi, I'm Lea

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. Did your wife take the children with your consent? How long has she been gone?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Lea,
Thank you for your reply,
There was a lot of bad choices between me and my wife, but now it looks like we may come to some good points.
The only thing is that I am having responsibility to look after my children one week every month, and I have to be in Czech republic for them.
This month I have to be there to look after them from 29.12.2020-5.1.2021
But since London is now in tier 4 and the restrictions because of Corona will continue for some more time I have to make sure that I can legally travel between UK
and Czech republic.
Tomas

I am afraid that being in Tier 4 means you must stay home, unless you are permitted to travel for work purposes; sharing care of children would appear to be included in reasons to travel, but it's not actually clear. If you did travel, you'd need to self-isolate at both ends of your journey, in the CR and in the UK.

Travel advice for the CR is here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/czech-republic It would appear that the CR permit entry for family reasons, which your situation falls into, but there are entry requirements, see here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/czech-republic/entry-requirements

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, that makes everything a lot harder.
But if we move back to tier 3 or 2
What would I have to do, to be able to travel legally between CR and UK.
Tomas

All the information on travelling to and from CR is in the links I provided.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you very much
Tomas

You're very welcome.

Thank you for using JA.