Vineet S
Vineet S, Solicitor
Experience:  Practicing Solicitor
60556257

Can i travel to cyprus with UK visa, i am a citizen of

Customer Question

can i travel to cyprus with UK visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am a citizen of Nigeria but i have a UK MULT visa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: can i visit the south cyprus with the visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not yest i haven't
Category: International Law
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Cyprus, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer.
We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer. At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you and issue a refund, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Tetyana-Moderator
Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Hi there,

You can not travel to Cyprus on your UK visa.

For travelling to Cyprus , you would need to apply for a tourist visa for Cyprus.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.